Home Main Org Members Forums Events Gallery Library Store
Home Events Forums Site Map
The Royal Black Watch Forums

Author Topic: Are you having trouble with the forums/website?  (Read 3995 times)

Lili Birchflower

• Global Moderator
  • Regiment Adjutant
    • View Profile
Are you having trouble with the forums/website?
« on: February 12, 2015, 04:58:24 pm »
Help us help you.

RBW members, in the past few weeks it has been discovered that several (many?) of you are having or have had trouble with the forums or the website in general - but for whatever reason, word just now filtered down.  So I'm going to ask you to help us to help you by answering a couple questions.

1.  How many headings in the forum do you see?  There are 13:  Public, General Guild, HQ, Squads, A Co. B Co, C Co, D Co, F Co, H Co, Special Operations, Legacy and Inactive.

2.  Do you see the sub-forums and child boards under each heading?  For example, D Co has World of Warcraft Alliance (with 3 child boards plus an officers' board which may not be visible to you), Hearthstone and Diablo III.

3.  Do you have difficulty logging in? 

4.  Are you having any problem with the website in general?

Please reply if you are having trouble!  If you don't want to leave a reply on this thread, you can pm me, email at lili@royalblackwatch.net OR use the "Help" button on the Dashboard page at http://www.royalblackwatch.net/index3.php.  I promise you that someone will get back to you and help PDQ.
*If you're not part of the solution, you are part of the problem.*

angrybunny

• There once was a man from Nantucket...
    • View Profile
    • Angrybunny on twitch.tv
Re: Are you having trouble with the forums/website?
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2015, 05:14:20 pm »
Everything looks fine on my end.

Valyndra

• Positioned Officer
    • View Profile
Re: Are you having trouble with the forums/website?
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2015, 06:09:50 pm »
Lili,

Here are my responses:

1) see them all

2) see the child forums

3) no issues logging in

4) had an idea for something i wanted the other day, but have totally forgotten it today