Home Main Org Members Forums Events Gallery Library Store
Home Events Forums Site Map
The Royal Black Watch Forums

Author Topic: Traveling in Ukraine  (Read 3433 times)

Ambusher

• View Profile
Traveling in Ukraine
« on: March 30, 2017, 02:45:12 am »
  Hello everyone. I just arrived in Kiev and will be in the Ukraine 7 months. I have no computer and will be moving around to make new friends and visit old friends.  I have a friend living in Warsaw, Poland and another working at Chernobyl. My niece is in Finland and she insisted on us doing some things. I will keep you up to date on my travels. Enjoy gaming, you all will be missed while I am AFK.
Ambusher
« Last Edit: March 31, 2017, 03:56:20 am by Ambusher »

Connor Altinus Mcleod

• Guildmaster
  • Administrator
  • Strength and Honor
    • View Profile
    • The Royal Black Watch
Re: Traveling in Ukraine
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2017, 02:48:53 pm »
Ambusher,

I hope that your travels are going well!! If you can post a few pics of neat places!

Connor

Cleric Theobald

• HQ Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2017, 11:36:31 pm »
Yikes.  Keep your head down while in Ukraine.  The Russians are not playing around, over there.

Ambusher

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2017, 11:28:06 pm »
If I can figure how to post pics I sure will. As for the Russians, well if they DO attack the Ukraine is a safe place to be because the Russians will roll right on by and I will give them a wave as they roll into Western Europe. THAT is where it gets nasty when they run into all the US troops in Germany. No one else has enough  troops to spit on.

Ambusher

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2017, 01:12:41 am »
Ok I think I got adding pictures will have more for you. Sorry I have no computer at this time and I miss playing with you all. I just have a iPad.
  I am staying in Zaporozhye, Ukraine for awhile but planning on going to Odessa. I spent some time in Kherson and looked up some old friends.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2017, 10:18:37 am by Ambusher »

Ambusher

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2017, 04:15:44 am »
Hello everyone I miss you all so much and now I have a laptop, I am in Zaporozhye where I have decent wifi and I hope to see you in game soon. I have Star Trek and World of Warships loaded and Hearts of Iron 4. I like HoI and it would be cool if we could get a multiplayer game going. I spent the summer in Mariupol 13 km from the war zone and it was quiet. Here people think of  it like trench warfare. I will upload pictures.

Connor Altinus Mcleod

• Guildmaster
  • Administrator
  • Strength and Honor
    • View Profile
    • The Royal Black Watch
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2017, 03:47:17 pm »
Ambusher,

Keep your head down and let me know when your about. I am not sure what the time zone difference is? I hope all is as great as it can be

Connor