Public Discussion > Flotsam and Jetsam

What are you listening to....

(1/34) > >>

angrybunny:
I do this on every message board I've ever been on. I don't get the chance much these days as I'm mostly on FB, and have been pretty anti social the last few years, but I digress...

So what are you listening to now or, if you prefer, what do you like to listen to while you're gaming?

At the moment I'm listening to Skeleton Witch, and while I game I usually go with either Motorhead or Combichrist. Motorhead is great for WoT, and Combichrist is fun in PoE or Minecraft.

Remi:
Generally: Tutti Sound, Ryuuha Mikakute, Soundholic or Magnum Opus while gaming.  Love dodging to the music or arranging the killing blow to the climax of the music.

Though, we did create a one hour loop of 'Kill me baby' for really repetitive things - your brain seriously goes blank until the song is over by around the 5th reiteration.

Right now listening to Foreground Eclipse "Wandering, never wondering"

Grei:
Unless it's Kyuusaku's WTF? show on Japanaradio, I don't listen to much of anything at the computer these days.  When I'm out and about, it ranges from Rat Pack to Portland Taiko to 80's Hair Bands to Jazz to...well, I think you get the point that I've got rather eclectic tastes. :)

angrybunny:
I'm always fascinated by what people listen to. My tastes range from the blackest of black metal to Lady Gaga and all stops in between; about the only stuff I can't get into is new country and most rap and hip hop. Unless it has a point, if it has something to say I'm all over it.

Lili Birchflower:
Depending on the mood, just about any music from Gregorian chants to (very select) "pirate metal" although extremely little rap, not much "country", almost no "gospel".  Generally, though, I'm listening to 'classic rock' from the 70s and 80s or one of my favorites such as Wendy Rule, the Doors, or somesuch.

Musically, I'm as varied as the games I play ;).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version