Home Main Org Members Forums Events Gallery Library Store
Home Events Forums Site Map
The Royal Black Watch Forums

Author Topic: Computer Daze  (Read 4575 times)

xArlusx

Computer Daze
« on: August 17, 2011, 12:39:07 pm »
*RBW* *Casts redemption*

Behold, I have returned from the void to serve the light (and the RBW) once again.

lol greetings everyone.

I don't know if there are any rules/regs against this so forgive me in advance if I offend.

As you know from my last post (Dying to chat with RBW mates) I'm currently using a computer that can't play any games  :'(!!!!

I was just wondering if anyone out there has a decent computer they'd be willing to part with... or knows where one can be found dirt cheap.

The computer I'm using right now has four PCI slots open but I'm hesitant to purchase a graphics card for it because I'm afraid it'll just CROAK post-install.

I currently live in an apartment in Yuma, AZ and will provide more precise details if I get any replies.

Note: It doesn't have to be top of the line most expensive rig out there.. I just want to see Stormwind and Ironforge again... maybe even join TOR. Grago Sage (my Galaxies char) has been quite active in his service of the republic as a BGFH (That's Big Gun For Hire) (KOTOR 1-2).

Anyway, I'd appreciate a reply as I'll be monitoring this thread closely.

Arlus

Re: Computer Daze
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2011, 07:14:26 pm »
Uuuh I'm no good with computer parts.. I'd just as soon order something from the factory or reseller. It's safer that way.