Home Main Org Members Forums Events Gallery Library Store
Home Events Forums Site Map
The Royal Black Watch Forums

Author Topic: I'm Still Kickin'  (Read 3438 times)

Arlus

I'm Still Kickin'
« on: April 22, 2012, 07:39:58 pm »
Hail All!

Markus AKA Arlus Here.

Just dropping a quick note to let you all know I'm still alive and kicking though I'm not currently active in any online games. Primarily because my present PC lacks some elements critical to hardcore/online gaming (Specifically decent Graphics/Sound cards and that 500GB external drive I've been trying to save up for).

Unfortunately, my current financial situation has not improved (I'm at the point where I'm beginning to doubt it ever will) but the moment it changes (for better or worse) I will be sure to let you all know.

As far as online games are concerned, I've been thinking about transferring to Star Trek Online if I ever manage to get my hands on a decent computer. For now, it may be best for the forum mods to transfer me to the IRR.

To my knowledge, MWO hasn't gone live yet and I believe it may be quite some time before that happens. Even if it did, the computer I'm working with right now lacks any real gaming power. I'm limited to games like Age Of Empires II and Warcraft III for example. Aside from that, I can watch Streaming Netflix but that's about it.

Anyway, keep the home fires burning and get some good kills for me.

Respectfully,

Markus Kaylan AKA Arlus DeRumier.