Home Main Org Members Forums Events Gallery Library Store
Home Events Forums Site Map
The Royal Black Watch Forums
- Dr. Doofenschmurz (Phineas and Ferb)

Author Topic: Guild Wars Get-Together in Game  (Read 5449 times)

Benedictat

• Ranked Officer
  • Derek
    • View Profile
Guild Wars Get-Together in Game
« on: December 03, 2010, 05:29:12 am »
I would like to try to get everyone does/has Guild Wars in game for some fun on Sunday (5 Dec) night, around 7pm central time. 

We can figure out about guild halls, at LEAST get alliances going, put everyone on our Friends list, etc.    Mayhap even get a high end quest or two done if you need help.

Let's see what we can start!  :-D
Wanderer of the Abyss
"We wander through the Darkness, defending the Light."

[/ur

XiliX

Re: Guild Wars Get-Together in Game
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2011, 02:00:41 pm »
When GW first launched several years ago, I thought the game absolutely rocked.... then I got past the single player part & had to interact w/the rest of the community. HUGE failure then. Am honestly suprised the game reached such popularity. Somehow I had stepped outside of that particular mindset at the time & hadn't realized it   ::)

Mioel

• Ranked Officer
    • View Profile
Re: Guild Wars Get-Together in Game
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2011, 02:14:55 pm »
Xilix

If you still have the game, load it up and join us.  There are people usually in this game, Thursday evenings we run through
GW 1, Tuesdays are DDO nights, and I am going to try and set up a night or two like Mondays, for Rift all out runs to include
those players in multiple games.

I got the GW trilogy so I could try and get as many points together for the release of GW 2, but it seems to be much more fun when
you have people you like to run with, and that know the game well,  in game with you.

Mioel
To thine own self be true...