Public Discussion > Ceredwin's Cauldron

The most outrageous moments of 2007!

(1/2) > >>

Ivan the Mad:
Well, as the year draws to an end, I want to ask you: What, in your not-so-humble-opinions, have been
the most OUTRAGEOUSLY funny / sad / touching / meaningful / important
things / times / events / happenings
you have experienced with RBW this year? 

Urragra:
It was riotously funny when we told eroogrednav he was winning the idiot savant award a few months back at the G Company awards ceremony.  It was even funnier when he called me after reading the award orders on the Yahoo string!

Inidwo Ov’vu:
yeah it was SUPER funny realizing we had someone other then Conner that won it lol plus giving my brother-in-law the business wasn't that bad either

Connor Altinus Mcleod:
Hmm now that is a good question...

I would have to say the night in NWN that we were respawning in sequance to draw the monsters away so that one of us might have a chance to drink a potion... I think we at least died 30 times or so.

Connor

Moz:
On our last Krayt hunt, we were in an area that was thick with them. We were fighting an ancient when someone set off an AoE and aggroed every Krayt in the area. We suddenly hade five Krayts, including 2 giants and 1 ancient swarming all over us. When we died, we cloned at the camp Hazz had set up nearby. Apparently the camp wasn't out of aggro range of the Krayts, they charged the camp and killed everyone again. We eventually just cloned at Northwind, and traveled back out to the hunt site. That was probably my craziest in-game moment of 2007.

- I uploaded a screenshot of the Krayt swarm.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version