Home Main Org Members Forums Events Gallery Library Store
Home Events Forums Site Map
The Royal Black Watch Forums

Author Topic: Have you ever had a forgetful moment  (Read 7761 times)

Brethraeus

• Positioned Officer
    • View Profile
Have you ever had a forgetful moment
« on: April 11, 2013, 07:50:49 pm »
Well i didn't want to show my blonde moment to everyone, but it's apparently too funny not to share with anyone else. My computer did its usually automatic shut down and update thing this month.... something that i really really hate because i have to go back through and type in all my saved passwords not only to get onto my computer but to all the websites i visit through out the day. so i, of course; saved the best for last and decided hmmm i should see whats going on on the RBW website. So i get to the website and was like erm, crap i forgot my login info. so im pacing around in circles in the center of my appartment trying to figure it out. Im sorry to say that no im not 80 years old like connor nor do I generally forget things in a blink of an eye like he does..... nor am i a ranger who forgets to refill my quiver with arrows after every adventure; BUT just in case i have a spread sheet on my computer of all my login in names and passwords to go along with them. A total of 456 each, yea im wild like that having had 26 email address at one point before consolidating down to gmail, hotmail, us.army.mil, and yahoo. But the fact being i had a lapse in thinking and my blonde moment slapped me in the face 4 hours later after burning an ouroboros into my carpet that DUH! i have this information on my computer...... <.< i then brought up the word doc and there at the top was the RBW login info and i kind of tensed when i saw it and slapped myself across the face for something as small as my login in name and then the password chosen. I had a pretty large blonde moment. But anyways.
What are some funny blonde moments you all have had, if you don't mind sharing? Connor doesnt count, if he tries to post something, please please someone remind him that's his alzheimer's and not a blonde moment, because he wont know the difference i think  :P . thanks for listening all.