Home Main Org Members Forums Events Gallery Library Store
Home Events Forums Site Map
The Royal Black Watch Forums
- Mal (Firefly / Serenity)

Author Topic: Journal of Anesidora (status: hiatus)  (Read 3958 times)

anesidora

Journal of Anesidora (status: hiatus)
« on: August 30, 2008, 04:39:49 pm »
<ooc>Once upon a time, I used to keep an IC journal of my adventures. It drew a good many readers... I thought perhaps I'd resume the obess^H^H^H^H^H habit here, if permissible? I'll start with a small snippet recently sent to someone in reply to their note....</ooc>

The soft knock upon the door received an equally soft reply, "Come in..." The courier entered with a bow and handed the small, folded vellum to the priestess. Without need of more, he spun upon his heel and strode from the room. The Kal'dorei woman chuckled softly, remembering the man's arrival as a boy courier and how many times they'd argued over 'proper etiquette' and how many bows he needed to give or whether or not it was required or seemly to speak during the course of duty.

Still smiling, she walked slowly back to her desk, slipping a slender finger under the seal and gently lifting it to unfold and read the missive. A thoughtful look crossed her face as she carefully folded the letter, placed it upon her desk, and turned to the picture window overlooking the temple gardens, "A new name, albeit one with much accolade preceding it," she murmured softly, "The long sleep passes from yet another and there is curiosity in the air. Does the pattern repeat?" She laughed quietly to herself and corrected, "When does it not?"

She glanced slowly across the room, her eye drawn involuntarily to the crimson and azure tabards hung with care alongside the oddly patterned box upon the far credenza. So much time had passed since her last fitful waking upon the cool marble of the Temple's fountain. Could it be, after all this time? She shook her head slowly and returned her eye to the temple gardens, "Those who pass are not like seasons, departing and returning. The precious lost, once departed, forever gone. New names, faces, and spirits arrive, some, so like our precious lost that we ache. But it is wisdom to remember impermanence," She blinked rapidly and said more firmly, "It is wisdom to remember."
« Last Edit: September 21, 2008, 06:01:26 am by Brazen »

Connor Altinus Mcleod

• Guildmaster
  • Administrator
  • Strength and Honor
    • View Profile
    • The Royal Black Watch
Re: Journals allowed?
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2008, 07:05:09 pm »
I for one would love to see a Journal here in the section I think it would add a lot to the boards and of course I would love to see ye join us in our roleplay :)

Connor