Home Main Org Members Forums Events Gallery Library Store
Home Events Forums Site Map
The Royal Black Watch Forums
- Mal (Firefly / Serenity)

Author Topic: Okay. By popular request  (Read 3815 times)

Brethraeus

• Positioned Officer
    • View Profile
Okay. By popular request
« on: April 15, 2014, 05:33:50 pm »
So many people in the RBW and Out of the RBW have read some short pieces by me, and have requested that I actually write a book book. and while ive always been cursed with writers block, im not going to let that stop me this time. Nor am I going to let my ADHD get in the way. So. . . here is a promise that I have for all of you who actually read my shorter than short stories. I will post the FIRST 14 chapters of each book I write here on the RBW forums and on a Blog page/group on Facebook (link will be posted later) but after that you all will just have to get the book when it finally comes out in stores if I ever earn the effort to get them published like I want to. the first book as of right now in my outline has 37 chapters. actually 34, but with 3 extra just in case I need them. I am planning on a 6 book series. So im in for the long haul. I want to have the first book out (as my person goal) by the summer of Next year. and then the others to follow around the same time the following years there after. Stay tuned, as the chapters will be posted to this forum post along with weekly posts of how the chapters are coming along. with very very very few spoilers.

Brethraeus

• Positioned Officer
    • View Profile
A Sneak Peak at Some Characters you may find in my book
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2014, 07:40:38 am »
Hey all, My book is starting to come together now. I have a Full Map for the course of my books (6 books so far planned with room for 7 through 12 if I want to take it that far). here is a few of my characters and there descriptions that you may read in the books themselves. Spoiler alert, im not gonna tell you when or where they appear :) ENJOY!!!

Professor Albert Wessix
Description:
Professor Albert Wessix is the top leading Magi in the Counsel of Elders (a counsel of magic users who originated on the Islands in the Gilantess Empire). Secretly concealing his true identity as a Necromancer who plans to bring back all the dead and annialate the world, Professor Wessix plans to use his knowledge and power at the whems of Dutchess Cortaega.

Captain Orteez Capricorna
Description:
Captain Orteez Capricorna is a Steam-punk Grand Mason if there ever were one. Even her attire would scream Steam-punk. Being one of the Founders of the Rocky Mainstream, Captain Orteez lives happily with her wife and two sons as a trader of rare and precious magical items in the Core City. A Barter Town of the post apocolyptic world. Her city is one of the most popular and traversed in all of Gaia. If you can't find what you are looking for in the Rocky Mainstream (a massive super highway with cities built into the top of a wall that was built in the center portion of the rocky mountains), then you probably won't find it anywhere else in the world of Gaia. Orteez two sons are: Shawn who sixteen years old, and Alabaster who is fourteen years old.

Faswig
Description:
Faswig is a steam-punk automation that resides at The Dead Wall in the Empire of Chlóle. Being one of the many automations to take up arms against the rising threat of Ravenea, Faswig has mobilized all of Chlóle against the forces of darkness that would threaten the rest of Gaia. Her Army stands ever ready to battle an endless torrent of undead forces in a legendary battle that will likely stand the test of time itself.

William K. Judendra
Description:
William K. Judendra is a thinker, and a damn good one at that. His untold abundance of knowledge pools from his greater knowledge of the Arcane art of Foreshadowing. Though he is limited currently as a brand new mage, his mentor (and in all sense and purposes, the secret love of his life) Vladimir Garendeen, takes him everywhere he goes to try and teach him all he needs to know to be a powerful magi. Williams father, Carth Judendra; paid top dollar for William to learn how to be a Foreshadow. His father, however; is also the head magi in the Counsel of Elders so this is to be expected.