Home Main Org Members Forums Events Gallery Library Store
Home Events Forums Site Map
The Royal Black Watch Forums

Author Topic: School project and the RBW  (Read 2773 times)

Brethraeus

• Positioned Officer
    • View Profile
School project and the RBW
« on: July 28, 2015, 05:15:35 am »
So connor has been wanting a cell phone app since the fugee's were born. I just so happen to be going to school for software development (websites, software, apps, etc.) and i figure id do a phone app for the rbw just to practice my craft and experiment to see what goes together and what doesn't go together. so here is the homepage as well as the calendar page that i have so far. There's not a lot cause i have to focus on how the design will fit in with the text (information) without being a jumbled mess. I chose the guild colors for this app (black, purple, and gold). and as you can see on the homepage i was able to make the buttons look one color, but when you hover/click them they turn gold with purple letters. I did the same thing for the calendars. The numbers as of right now can be clicked on, but they lead to no where as im trying to finish the entire app before publishing it to ios, windows, and andriod phones.

Brethraeus

• Positioned Officer
    • View Profile
Re: School project and the RBW
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2015, 09:53:47 pm »
Anyone have any requests, or comments concerning the application? i am planning to run it on all platforms (ios, andriod, and windows phones). will try to find some way for linux phones but no promises. These will be helpful in the over all product of the application itself.