Home Main Org Members Forums Events Gallery Library Store
Home Events Forums Site Map
The Royal Black Watch Forums

Author Topic: Happy New Year  (Read 3255 times)

Treena

• Ranked Officer
    • View Profile
Happy New Year
« on: January 06, 2016, 12:03:10 am »
Happy New Year to any of you who remember me and to all of you who have no clue as well!    It's been a heck of a year, not bad at all just busy.   Overtime by the boot load at one job, a second job and a kitten just keep it busy.   I checked into WoW but of course I ended up out of RBW there for inactivity ages ago.  I play that one just enough to keep a subscription paid by game gold up and that is about it.  My current game, or games really, for what little time I get are ArcheAge where I found a ton of people I knew from UO and joined up with them....and good ol' UO.  Just when I thought I was FREE of that, it dragged me back in kicking and clawing..
I really enjoy Final Fantasy and wish I had more time for that one especially.   There has been the occassional bad experience with the pug groups you get stuck in when the story line hits a dungeon or primal, but overall people in that game have been really patient and helpful as I've learned the game, my class and leveled up.  Many have gone out of their way to give me advice between their slow and painful deaths and still stuck with the group I was in until we got it and then cheered me on.  Different than my last couple years in WoW when I still did instances by night and day.

Anyhow, back to Happy New year and hope it all goes GREAT!

Tree

Connor Altinus Mcleod

• Guildmaster
  • Administrator
  • Strength and Honor
    • View Profile
    • The Royal Black Watch
Re: Happy New Year
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2016, 02:53:59 pm »
Treena,

Glad to see your still about and you never know every once and a time I log into Archage. I hope all is well and sorry about being so slow on the response. Its been a New Year here indeed.

Connor