Home Main Org Members Forums Events Gallery Library Store
Home Events Forums Site Map
The Royal Black Watch Forums

Author Topic: Sponser???????  (Read 7720 times)

Gromalin

Sponser???????
« on: November 17, 2008, 03:00:34 pm »
OK to tell you the truth, not sure who recruited me.  ??? I dont seem to have a sponser, so anyone care to jump on down an claim a free Gromalin?  :-*

rbw

Moz

• Ranked Officer
  • IT'S A TARP!
    • View Profile
Re: Sponser???????
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2008, 04:36:20 pm »
Hi Gromalin, I see your profile listed on the B Company (LOTRO) roster, so you are signed up for the guild. I can't sponsor you myself, that has to be someone from B Co.. You should be able to log in to the forums using the same username and password you use for the rest of the site. That way you can access the rest of the boards. Also, chatting up one of the guild officers in-game should help resolve the issue.

Major
Co-Project Officer
Charlie Co. MechWarrior Online
Royal Black Watch

Tadik

• Ranked Officer
  • Honor, Piety, Loyalty
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2008, 07:32:15 pm »
Wait- whats a sponsor for? If im supposed to have one then i cant for the life of me remember all that way back to when i joined :P...

Connor Altinus Mcleod

• Guildmaster
  • Administrator
  • Strength and Honor
    • View Profile
    • The Royal Black Watch
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2009, 02:58:48 pm »
Sponsers are for two things...

First off Gromlin if your still looking for a sponser then you can use me ( Connor)

These are people that you met that brought you into the watch... When you have a question or a problem they should be your first line of defense to ensure that your not lost in the sauce so to speak.

A sponser is nothing more then a inital first person who asked you to join the watch and should check up from time to time.

Tadik if I remember right I was yours. Might have been Winter though?

Connor

Tadik

• Ranked Officer
  • Honor, Piety, Loyalty
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2009, 03:23:35 pm »
If i remember correctly- and I may not be seeing as though it was now almost a year ago- I beleive i saw a group of Watchers running by up in the Misty Mountains in LOTR. The Kinship I was in at that time had just disolved because the Kin leader decided to kick all players that hadnt been on in the last 3 days...which was a bonehead move i think but hey that was his problem, and I was looking to get into another Kinship. I thought the named sounded really cool, in a sort of dignified "we take things seriously" kinda way, and started sending out Tells to Ajakstu,(where are  you at now AJ?), and Misti if im not mistaken. Eventually they pointed me in your direction- I had a helluva time catching you when you were online- and eventually got myself recruited. I do beleive you were the person to actually send the invite to me though esteemed leader so you would be right on that account.

Gilgamoth

• Ranked Officer
  • SP Gilgamoth
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2009, 02:50:30 am »
My sponsor is listed as "1CAC_Major_Max" whom I have never spoken with.  I vividly remember how I joined the Watch (was playing as Nephie at the time, before that data was corrupted on their server...).  Long story short, Connore of LOTRO did all of the work.

Moz

• Ranked Officer
  • IT'S A TARP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2009, 04:22:26 am »
My sponsor is listed as "1CAC_Major_Max" whom I have never spoken with.  I vividly remember how I joined the Watch (was playing as Nephie at the time, before that data was corrupted on their server...).  Long story short, Connore of LOTRO did all of the work.

I went into the roster and changed your sponsor to Connore (B Company).

If anyone else's sponsorship data is incorrect, please post here or send me a PM and I'll try to fix it.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2009, 02:03:16 pm by Moztok »

Major
Co-Project Officer
Charlie Co. MechWarrior Online
Royal Black Watch

Gilgamoth

• Ranked Officer
  • SP Gilgamoth
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2009, 05:03:28 am »
Thanks.