Public Discussion > General Discussion

State of the Watch March 2021

(1/1)

Connor Altinus Mcleod:
Hail to the Watch. First off........

*Sung to the tune of "I want to be a snowman"* If you want to be an officer, then we have tons of work for you. No pay and just for the enjoyment of serving others. Send Connor or Sorahl an email if you are crazy like us, too.

Now that is out. Thank you all who volunteered last month. We have some new officers in the lands and, like always, real life snuck past me. Officers meeting in April will be the 24th at 0900 AM Est. This should allow for lots of planning. Before this, we will be doing the Officers Review. I would ask all officers to take a look at the IRR release listing on the website and the Projects Tracker to give an update for this month.

Calendar issues: we are tracking them. Please report them on the website and in Discord to Lili so that she can push the resolution. Roster work and promotions are ongoing. The roster works much better now, but it is a slog getting all the overdue put back together. We should be done by the end of the year. Please make sure that your alternates are flagged in the game and added to the site. Roster officers have much work to do, and we can always use a few more. Trust me, if you were a roster officer before, we have a much better system now!

Allied Guilds will be updated this month. It is on my listing... it really is...

For all our new members, Remember that we have many games and some just have a few Watchers while some have many. If you look at the games rating system, you can see where we are on what game. This review is done monthly based on the login report of the games. We could use some WOW leads for the traditional World of Warcraft. Right now we have members logging in and many applications, we just do not have event leads and roster officers.

Spring has Sprung. Happy Easter to all.

Connor

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version