Home Main Org Members Forums Events Gallery Library Store
Home Events Forums Site Map
The Royal Black Watch Forums

Author Topic: Star Trek Online  (Read 25942 times)

Kayhynn

• Ranked Officer
    • View Profile
    • VGS - Video Game Scoreboard - Set World Records
Re: Star Trek Online
« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2010, 04:59:56 pm »
I'll add you to our group Starwarn. In our forums is a list of all members in the guild (that have replied) just add us to friends and when one of us is on, give us a holler.

I'm @kayhynn

Set World Records, Get Gaming News at Video Game Scoreboard: http://www.videogamescoreboard.com/

XiliX

« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2011, 01:53:10 pm »
How do you guys like STO? I was in the closed beta & refused to waste money on it when it launched. Between the pathetically easy ground combat, the ridiculously useless sensors in space & alot of other minor issues, I considered this game a failure. I assume some if not all of these issues were addressed before actual launch, but when on an extremely limited budget, those first impressions usually seal the deal.

Flessas

• Ranked Officer
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2011, 06:55:26 pm »
I have to be honest.  The game has greatly improved since launch, not only in looks, but in content.  I was somewhat disappointed myself at launch, but sticking with it I saw improvements that no longer make the game a waste of money.  Not to mention, there are so many more improvements that will be coming soon as well as in the distant future.  STO is here to stay, and it is alive and thriving even.  Ground combat is getting a complete revamp here soon, as well as exploration getting a complete revamp.  One can completely rank up to max level by doing strictly diplomatic missions if they wish to.  There is a weekly episode out now where (like the tv series) people can look forward to another installment of a storyline, and these episodes have been a major hit.  There are so many improvements to the game I cannot list them all here, but needless to say, if you were to log in now, it will be a completely different game as when you saw at launch.

Connor Altinus Mcleod

• Guildmaster
  • Administrator
  • Strength and Honor
    • View Profile
    • The Royal Black Watch
« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2011, 07:00:11 pm »
I have to echo what Flessas said the game has improved very much over the past few months, I am greatly looking forward to the further improvements that have been listed in the forums,  I would suggest that we are out of beta now and into what the game should have been at release.

Connor