Home Main Org Members Forums Events Gallery Library Store
Home Events Forums Site Map
The Royal Black Watch Forums

Author Topic: My reprieve  (Read 4558 times)

Brethraeus

• Positioned Officer
    • View Profile
My reprieve
« on: March 23, 2013, 11:26:25 pm »
I have noticed of late that i have grown a stark anger management issue..... probably due to the ammount of alcohol i have had in the last 4 days or due to the fact i have not slept in the last 4 days...... reguardless... .. I am taking a short probably 1 month reprieve from any major computer gaming that deals with MMOs and going back to an old school game shown anew in the new Simcity. You all will probably..... maybe..... kinda sorta see me on in ts or around here every once in a while. but my body is aching for things to be back to the way they were before i joined the army..... when i didnt drink to sleep or need sleep to be motivated. <.< sorry if i have vexed any of you in the past few days. or if i seemed unrully. but its time for me to go for a while. and hopefully i come back to you with a better attitude than the one i carry now. bye all. and enjoy your gaming.

Sephrinia

• Knights of the Watch
    • View Profile
Re: My reprieve
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2013, 12:42:58 am »
Best wishes, Breth

"I am not quiet... I am PLOTTING!!!"

Ellee

• Ranked Officer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2013, 03:46:03 pm »
I am happy to hear that you are taking some time to take care of yourself. I know from personal experience that the transition from active duty to retired can be difficult, plus when you add other complications the transition is rough.

Take the time you need, we will keep your "seat"  warm while you are on reprieve.

Best of luck and fear not the future!

Ellee

Miriwina

• Knights of the Watch
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2013, 08:40:53 pm »

Please, do not be afraid to consult a doctor if you cannot shake those feelings away. He or she will not look at you as if you come from another world because you do. Many people get depressed nowadays. It's a common thing. I waited almost 4 years before going myself. A huge mistake since I feel as if I have wasted those years. Life is so much more enjoyable when not depressed.

Good luck whatever you do.
Miriwina
Lieutenant Colonel (Lt Col)
The Royal Black Watch

Brethraeus

• Positioned Officer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2013, 09:07:55 pm »
ohhhhh im not depressed. far from it unfortunately. but i do have alcohol issues and anger management issues.

Miriwina

• Knights of the Watch
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2013, 09:11:42 pm »
well admitting it is the first step... you can still consult a doctor for anger management issues. :P
Miriwina
Lieutenant Colonel (Lt Col)
The Royal Black Watch

Nyxmyst

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2013, 04:27:11 pm »
Take the time you need, Bre.  Rest, heal, feel better.  We'll be here when you get back.