Home Main Org Members Forums Events Gallery Library Store
Home Events Forums Site Map
The Royal Black Watch Forums

Author Topic: Star Wars Galaxies!!  (Read 2703 times)

Freaden

• View Profile
Star Wars Galaxies!!
« on: May 15, 2013, 03:11:52 am »
Hey everyone! It has been a LONG while since I have checked in with you all. Hope everyone is well and on the up and up! Just wanted to pop in and see if anyone has checked out the Star Wars Galaxies emulator that a group has been working on. It is still in beta form and could be a while before it hits live, however it is SWG....and.... wait for it....it's a PRE-CU version! Anyways, what I am trying to get at is, I have been playing it for a bit. It has been a REALLY awesome experience getting back to the Galaxies we all had grown fond of. I know some posts have been made of this already, but not sure if it was for this particular one. I will put a link on here so you all can check it out and see what they are doing with the game. The only catch is you have to have the disks in order to play the game....not sure if DLC type product works, but it may. Soooo if you would like to join me I would be more than happy to meet up with ya in game! Any questions just let me know or shoot me a message!

Link to the site and DL options: http://www.swgemu.com/forums/index.php

My characters names:
Yirec(Main)
Edex(Alt)

Thanks all for your time and keep in touch! =]

-Gav