Home Main Org Members Forums Events Gallery Library Store
Home Events Forums Site Map
The Royal Black Watch Forums

Author Topic: Well well my little beasties...  (Read 2426 times)

Maleficara

• View Profile
Well well my little beasties...
« on: July 25, 2015, 01:14:43 pm »
As some of you may know I had a cross country move this month. As of the 4th of July I am a happy resident of Washington State and with that comes a rather huge shuffle of daily activities, availability, and general chaos.

Also, the move afforded me the opportunity to get my main gaming beast into the shop to have a fan dealt with as well as any other little dings and bangs that may be found. As this machine is the main beast her absence has meant that any of the more recent, graphics intensive games I was in have been lacking my presence.

Love you all very much though and I am still floating around. I've been on Bnet a bit spending time here and there in Hearthstone and also on Steam playing Torchlight II again as this baby laptop can both run those pretty decently, and that's about it.

So anyways, sorry for the absence right as things were really starting to blossom. I can't wait to be back in action and tearing up everything I can get my hands on with the rest of the family here.

TL;DR: Gaming machine is in for repairs, no bueno. Can only run Hearthstone and Torchlight II until the repairs are done. Also, moved cross country. Getting settled in. Miss you all, will see you soon, feel free to keep in touch until we're playing together again.

XoXo

=^.^=
"I don't have a birthday I level up!"  Bnet: Maleficara#1591 and Maleficara#1334 - Steam: Jenneko