Home Main Org Members Forums Events Gallery Library Store
Home Events Forums Site Map
The Royal Black Watch Forums

Author Topic: needs help! please read.  (Read 4118 times)

Gromalin

needs help! please read.
« on: November 16, 2008, 12:49:32 am »
Hello, an thank u for coming to the aid of a simple dwarf!  ::) I dont need help as far as game play, but i wanted to be more active with the kinship. ;D I was wondering if i could set up a time to join up with someone (during gameplay) to talk with em about how this works. ??? as far as Awards, sponsoring people, rules of kin, housing, banking, asking for items, giving items, the member page,and general stuff like that. Im new to these type of thing. (as far as kinships  ;) ) ive been a gamer my hole life. 8) an ive played countless games where ive teamed up with people to win, but thats a 4 player game. i love rpgs, n in those style of games i like to make all my chars the best. So seeing how i cant just pimp out someone elses char. i would like to learn how i could just help out!

rbw

Shoray Glass

• View Profile
Re: needs help! please read.
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2008, 01:35:06 am »
Gromalin you might want to check out the RBW home page.  There is a lot of information there that should be very helpful to you.  On the left hand side of the home page there is a strip with many topics.  If you're looking for rules and guidlines for the kin I suggest you read the SOP.  Further down the left hand side of the page is also information on Awards.  If you have any questions during in-game play I will be glad to help you.  Just send me a tell.  :)