Home Main Org Members Forums Events Gallery Library Store
Home Events Forums Site Map
The Royal Black Watch Forums

Author Topic: Hello from Mississippi  (Read 8126 times)

Rhrage

Hello from Mississippi
« on: April 22, 2008, 11:26:05 am »
I didn't see a thread for new members to post so I just jumped right into General chat.
My first game was WW2 online and I am pretty sure the clan I was in was something like 42nd Royal Highlanders/Royal black watch or something similar. Does anyone know if this group was involved in WW2 online a few years ago? It was a great group of people but I got tempted to try everything after my first taste of online gaming and I moved on to all the FPS finally settling on BF2 which I totally loved.
After that I wanted something 'pretty' so I tried Guild Wars and was hooked. From there to LOTRO,EQ2,Vanguard and WOW.

I played WOW over a year ago and now I am back and have transferred 2 of my characters to Whisperwind and am happy to be in RBW. I am leveling up my druid and shammy and still can't decide which one I like best so which one would be most useful in the guild in the future? (still low level now). I need to concentrate on just one. Right now I am working on the Shammy.
thanks!

Urragra

• Knights of the Watch
  • Molon Labe
    • View Profile
Re: Hello from Mississippi
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2008, 12:20:45 pm »
Howdy and glad to have you with us! 
Lt. Col. Urragra

Caladryell

• Ranked Officer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2008, 01:15:54 pm »
Welcome!!! So glad your with us! If you have any questions. or need help levaling up, let one of us know, and if we can help we will!!  :D Caladryell

Miriwina

• Knights of the Watch
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2008, 02:45:57 pm »
Hello Rhrageheals!

Welcome to RBW!

I can not answer your question with certainty about WW2... the guild has tried so many games, and i am not sure what ww2 stands for... world war 2?   What name were you using out there?
The name of the guild though is quite intriguing, but since that regiment really existed, I suppose if it was not us that it could be someone else using it, or maybe some old members.
Hopefully Connor will be able to answer you on that.

Miri

Miriwina
Lieutenant Colonel (Lt Col)
The Royal Black Watch

Urragra

• Knights of the Watch
  • Molon Labe
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2008, 05:16:39 pm »
I remember WWII on line, but I wasn't in the Watch when that game was released.  I suppse we'll have to wait on Connor or one of the other OLD timers  ;D like Miri said... *grins*  Maybe Charlie Company would have played it.  It sounds kind of like their bag...
Lt. Col. Urragra