Home Main Org Members Forums Events Gallery Library Store
Home Events Forums Site Map
The Royal Black Watch Forums

Author Topic: Anybody playing Call of Duty - Modern Warefare 2?  (Read 4124 times)

Cyberjudge Optimus

• Ranked Officer
    • View Profile
Anybody playing Call of Duty - Modern Warefare 2?
« on: February 12, 2010, 03:11:51 pm »
Hi All,
I've been playing COD: Modern Warefare 2 for a couple of months now. The graphics are great. I'm just wondering if anybody else is playing. The developers removed the ability to have private servers in the game and they now use steam. If you are playing and play the mulitplayer (which I would think if you have the game that is what you are doing) then post your username on these forums and I'll add you as a friend. If we have enough of us RBWers (need 8) we could meet up one night and do a team death match, 8 of us vs who ever else joins the game. Though they don't have private servers in the game, before joining a game you can invite your friends on your friends list to join your group. By doing that and then launching in to one of the team based game types (in other words anything except Free for All) we will all enter the game on the same team. It's kind of designed the way they have always done console multiplayer.
From,
CYBERJUDGE OPTIMUS - Captain
Playing SW - The Old Republic, and Guild Wars 2
RBW Member since October 10, 2002

Burdinock

• View Profile
Re: Anybody playing Call of Duty - Modern Warefare 2?
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2010, 06:37:37 pm »
I'm playing, but on PS3.  Good luck.  Its a fun and sometimes frustrating game.

Connor Altinus Mcleod

• Guildmaster
  • Administrator
  • Strength and Honor
    • View Profile
    • The Royal Black Watch
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2010, 07:05:42 pm »
I have it but have not had time to load it up yet... Bought it on Release day and still have not even taken off the shrinkwrap

Cyberjudge Optimus

• Ranked Officer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2010, 08:08:35 pm »
Let me know when you install it Connor. I'm horrible at the game but would love to group with you. My steam name is cyberjduge you can add me as a friend but let me know you are so I can be ready for it.
From,
CYBERJUDGE OPTIMUS - Captain
Playing SW - The Old Republic, and Guild Wars 2
RBW Member since October 10, 2002