Home Main Org Members Forums Events Gallery Library Store
Home Events Forums Site Map
The Royal Black Watch Forums

Author Topic: Fallen Earth  (Read 5946 times)

Thylath

• Ranked Officer
    • View Profile
Fallen Earth
« on: May 17, 2010, 11:47:54 pm »
Has anyone else looked at Fallen Earth, it is not the same game that was released initially, looks pretty neat now.
Thylath Darkblade, Lt Col, RBW

Connor Altinus Mcleod

• Guildmaster
  • Administrator
  • Strength and Honor
    • View Profile
    • The Royal Black Watch
Re: Fallen Earth
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2010, 02:22:32 pm »
What is the URL>?

Freaden

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2010, 12:55:46 pm »
I have been trying the free 10 day trial....it is good, but there is something missing. It plays like an action MMO which is pretty sweet and the wasteland idea is another very cool feature. The only big problem for me was the amount of buttons you had to push to do actions and to go from one wep to another and such. On a scale from 1 to 10 I would give it a 7. That is just my opinion, if you guys want to give it a shot here is the URL to the trial(easiest one I have ever had to set up). Good game, pretty fun with a few set backs and not many people, again that could change once you are a full time player. Hope this helps! ;D

URL for the trial

https://www.fallenearth.com/trial

XiliX

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2011, 02:04:06 pm »
I tried this game back after it's launch & had serious issues. Don't remember what they were now as my memory is pathetic, but I still get newsletters from them (that I don't read). Is it worth reattempting?

Moz

• Ranked Officer
  • IT'S A TARP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2011, 05:52:23 pm »
I was in Fallen Earth briefly during the open beta a day or 2 before launch. I thought it was a cool idea for a game, with the whole "Mad Max" theme. I had some serious performance issues though, with random system crashes and choppy frame rates. I'd be willing to try it again and see if they've fixed those things.

Major
Co-Project Officer
Charlie Co. MechWarrior Online
Royal Black Watch

Zhennu

• Positioned Officer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2011, 06:17:47 pm »
I was looking at this game and played it not too long ago.  I was thinking why I dropped it, oh yea, no one want to help anyone!!!!!   I had no problems with the server at the time....But hmmm!!!

Dreyvon

« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2011, 02:49:20 pm »
i have some buddies back in GA who worked on this game... and I still haven't tried it. might as well give it a run.