Home Main Org Members Forums Events Gallery Library Store
Home Events Forums Site Map
The Royal Black Watch Forums

Author Topic: New to Lord of the Rings Online  (Read 4373 times)

Trompen

New to Lord of the Rings Online
« on: June 28, 2010, 05:27:02 pm »
Just wanted to drop a note regarding myself in case anyone has noticed me in guild chat. I have been playing WoW for several years and my brother, who plays Firnae, sponsored me after convincing me to defect and join LOTR. I am glad I made the move and I am looking forward to leveling up so I can take part in raids and other end game content.

I started playing about 3 weeks ago and have a level 41 Rune-Keeper. I prefer dps over healing but will gear up to do both as needed. While running some groups with other members of the guild I had to switch to healing on occasions and it worked out much better than I anticipated.

Because I am so new to the game I may have questions that make me sound like a noob, which I am, so just be patient with me. I will try to direct most of my questions to individuals and try not to take up space in guild chat. For now I am just concentrating on leveling up but want to run instances when I am at the appropriate level. I do skirmishes occasionally, especially just before I level, so it pushes me over the top.

I look forward to meeting you guys in game.

Best wishes,

Trompen

RBW

Tadik

• Ranked Officer
  • Honor, Piety, Loyalty
    • View Profile
Re: New to Lord of the Rings Online
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2010, 05:33:35 pm »
Welcome to the Watch Trompen  :) If you need any advice, or a helping hand through an instance just drop me a line if you see me on, ill be glad to help.

Kenstrel

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2010, 11:46:11 pm »
You big suck up Trompen!

Leshok Majere

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2010, 07:10:42 pm »
welcome aboard! rbw = awesome!